Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Crumpet's 33DC: A Pattern In Your Wardrobe


Back on Based on a Pattern in your Home day, I was absolutely shocked to discover how many people had no pattern in their homes! Nothing but solid colored draperies and bed linens to be seen! And then we come to today, and . . . I have no pattern in my wardrobe. Of my standard daily wear, I have a few black/white/grey striped shirts and one black and white polka dot shirt. Everything else is solids, with a few graphic tees for good measure. In hindsight, I have some amazing socks I could have used, as I love fun socks. Fun fact: I don't own a single pair of white socks. 


Anyway, the socks idea didn't come to me in time, so I went with jammies! These are one of my favorite pajamas bottoms. There's just cheapie cotton shorts, but they're cute and comfy, so why not do my nails based on them? 


I started out with Wet N Wild Teal Slowly and See. The cherries were dotted on with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Presto Pink, Revlon Spirit and Sinful Colors Exotic Green for the stems. 


Super love these!


Be sure to check out the rest of the wardrobe-inspired manis in the InLinkz below!








No comments:

Post a Comment