Monday, November 4, 2013

Crumpet's 33DC: Follow a Tutorial


I was a bit pressed for time on this one, but luckily, someone I follow on Pinterest had recently pinned this awesome tutorial by Strawbrie, and I went "What the hell?" I've never done tie-dyed nails before, and I didn't follow the written instructions, only the photo. As a result, my polish was not quite blobby enough and so dried out a bit too quickly. Either way, I enjoy the result. 


My polishes were Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, Sally Hansen Lightening, Sinful Colors Exotic Green (only used on a few fingers) and Nina Ultra Pro Blue Blaze. 

Be sure to check out more tutorial-inspired nail art in the InLinks below!






1 comment:

  1. That's really nice. I haven't done a needle drag before - might use the technique for day 25!

    ReplyDelete