Monday, March 18, 2013

Gideon by Glitter Me This

We've reached the last green post of the day, dears! 


Gideon is a clear based glitter topcoat packed with neon green hexes, white hexes and squares, green bars and a smattering of pink and blue stars. Glitter topcoats, and even more so shaped glitters, are not usually my thing, but this one is very fun and unique! 


Shown is two coats of Gideon over NYC Water Street Blue, topped with Seche Vite. Photos taken under Ott Lite. Glitter Me This is a new-to-me brand- I hadn't heard of it before I received this polish as a gift from a friend! Shocking, as I try to keep up with the indie brands that are available :) The glitter applied super easily, and I didn't fish for or place any of it. If you want more stars, you will have to fish, but the two that I got came out and placed with no trouble. 

Glitter Me This polishes are available on Etsy. Colors appear to be OOAK, and are listed in batches: each listing has a grouping of several polishes to choose from. Creator Nicole is also on Facebook, where she shows not only her own polishes, but many other swatches and some very cute nail art!




No comments:

Post a Comment