Friday, February 8, 2013

Hellena Handbasket by Flash Your Tips


Today's installment of NTP's Adventures in Polishland brings us to another Flash Your Tips polish: Hellena Handbasket! Hellena Handbasket (how cute is that name?) is from the All My Sisters line, and contains baby and hot pink satin hexes and black and white small hexes in a clear base. 


This is two coats of Hellena Handbasket over China Glaze Immortal, topped with Seche Vite. Photos are taken outdoors in natural sunlight. 


Hellena Handbasket is an adorable glitter combo- very simple, yet very unique. It applies smoothly and evenly, with no glitter fishing or placing require. The glitter is not so packed that it completely obliterates your base color, which is something that I love. I usually prefer a lighter coverage with glitter topcoats, so that I can fully customize the amount of glitter that I show on each nail. This does not disappoint in that regard. I decided to layer Hellena Handbasket over a grey shimmer, but I think that it would work well over pretty much any color in your stash- after all, what doesn't go with pink?


Flash Your Tips polishes are available on Etsy- $3 mini and $7 full- and the bottles are too adorable for words! Be sure to like Flash Your Tips on Facebook as well. 


*This polish was provided to me for an honest review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment