Monday, February 18, 2013

Freida Love by Flash Your Tips

Before we get into the meat of this review, a quick recap: I've already posted about the other three colors in Flash Your Tip's All My Sisters line, and they can be seen here: Cupid Stunt, Daisy Chain and Hellena Handbasket


The final polish in the line up is Fredia Love, twin sister to Daisy Chain, but with hot pink and green glitters replacing the yellow and white. This is three coats over Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lightening, topped with Seche Vite. Photos taken under Ott Lite. 


I had a bit of trouble finding a layering combo I liked with this polish. I tried several different pairings before I came up with this combo, that I loved! This polish was a little trick on application, as the glitter applied sparser than any of the others. My pinkie nail is only sporting two coats, and you can see the difference in coverage. I also dabbed this one on, more than painted it, to achieve more even coverage. Otherwise, no issues! I love the fun color combo and the squares, and the full sized bottles (mine is a mini) are just too cute! 

Flash Your Tips polishes are available on Etsy in both full and mini sizes. Be sure to stop by and like on Facebook as well!


*This polish was provided to me for an honest review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment