Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cupid & Kisses by Bubbles N Balms


Good morning, starshine . . . today brings us another Valentine's Day themed polish that is not limited to this week!


 Creator Renee says that "Cupid's Kisses is full of matte & holo pink, violet & red glitter. A little bit of gold and silver, with white slices topped off with fuchsia dots. This is two coat of Cupid's Kisses over Wet N Wild Wild Shine Lavender Creme, topped with Seche Vite. Photos taken under Ott Lite.


Look how delicate that tiny holo glitter is!


Application on this one was average. The clear base is a bit thin, so I had to dig a little bit to get anything other than the tiny silver hexes. This was quickly solved by resting the bottle upside down for a few minutes. The glitter is very buildable, and so sweet and delicate and feminine- I hate bar glitters, but I ended up loving this one. Polishes made primarily of micro glitters tend to be glitter bombs, but I love that this one wasn't. It really gives it something unique. I have three Bubbles N Balms polishes to show off this coming week, and I have to say- I think this is my favorite of the three! I try to show my favorites last, but with it being VDay on Thursday, I thought this one should get bumped to the front of the line :)

Bubbles N Balms polishes, along with bath bombs, lip butter and tons of other pamper-me goodies, can be purchased on Etsy. Full sized bottles run $8.25.


No comments:

Post a Comment