Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NEW 31DC: Silver


Hello, dears! Hopefully the first day of your new year went swimmingly! Today was my first day back at work after a mini vacation, but it was a fairly easy day, so I won't complain :) 

Onto the polish, yes?


I knew I wanted to do something regal, and I've been dying after this crown image since it came in the mail (a whole four days ago!). I started with a base of China Glaze Immortal, then topped it with Sinful Colors Heavy Metal. I stamped using Sinful Colors Black on Black. The crown is from Red Angel plate RA-119, the filigree is RA-120. 

Quick side note: I got these Red Angel plates on Amazon. Something like $13 for 21 plates. There is only ONE plate in the whole bunch that I don't see myself ever using, and they stamp like a dream! Cleanup is a bitch on the super finely engraved plates, but what can you do? 

Check out the rest of the silver manis in the links below!






3 comments: