Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NEW 31DC: Saran Wrap


Today's mani represents another brand new (to me) technique, the saran wrap mani! Though, in the spirit of full disclosure, I didn't have any saran wrap in the house, so I had to use cut up bits of a sandwich bag.


I began with a base of LA Colors Color Craze in Flicker, then Seche Vite. Once that was completely dry, I painted on Rimmel Sunset Orange, bunched up my bit of baggie and dabbed it off a bit. One nail at a time, of course. Then I painted on Sinful Colors Cream Pink about halfway up my nail, and dabbed that off a bit. 

I love the overall effect of this, especially since the yellow and orange are very jelly-ish, but I don't think I quite got the hang of it until I hit my ring finger- my ring and pinkie are by far my favorites :)

Check out all the other saran wrap manis in the links below!






1 comment:

  1. Your pinky is my favourite!
    love the colours youve used.xx

    ReplyDelete