Friday, December 14, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Gifts!


Sorry this post is going up so late, especially as I had it done way early today, but I had the day off and spent nearly the whole thing on nails! Swatching, and nail art, and planning, and even working on some new colors :) Without further ado . . . here are my Gift nails!


I chose the wrapping paper that I'm using this year as my inspiration. As you can see, it is mostly red and white. There is a red with white snowflakes paper as well, but it's on a different shelf :)


Here is my interpretation. I started with bases of Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party and Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby. Then, using the opposite color I stamped on designs from my Salon Express Stamper kit (peppermint and dots), QA 15 (the sweater design) and QA 5 (bows). The bows were stamped on with A England King Arthur, and unfortunately, I think they kind of ruined the whole thing. It wasn't quite top notch to begin with, but King Arthur is waay too sheer for stamping. So it kind of looks a mess. 

Be sure to check out all the other challengers in the links below! And come back Sunday for some snowflakes!





2 comments: