Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This is Halloween: Recreate Your Favorite


Today is the recreation of your favorite mani! I interpreted it as: your favorite from another blogger, during this challenge. And I have to tell you, there were some AH- Mazing manicures during this challenge! I though this was going to be the hardest choice ever! Until I saw this beauty. The second I saw it, I knew my search was over. Nothing else could compare! 


Of course, Polish Rainbow's Witches of Oz mani turned out way better than mine, but how could I pass this one up! I started with Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party, then used some striping tape and Sinful Colors Black on Black for the tights. I wish I could figure out how to get my stripes evenly spaced! I used some French Tip guides and Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, topped with Wet N Wild Hallucination, for the "shoes". My accent finger is a base of Lacey Lou's Stockpile's Sugared Cherries, with the wand dotted on in Sinful Colors Heavy Metal.

So there you have it! My homage to my absolute favorite mani seen in this challenge! 
Be sure to check out all the other recreations below!
Cheers,
-Liz-




1 comment:

  1. Yay! How exciting! I'm so glad you liked my mani and this looks lovely on your nails!

    For striping tape, I press it down in the right place at the edge of my nail, leaving the rest free to move around and position properly. That stuff is really annoying though!

    ReplyDelete