Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sunshine- On a Cloudy Day: Love Always Shines by Trelly Polish

I've been on this kick lately, where I'm falling in love with anything bright yellow. This is very unusual for me: brights and neons, while lovely, are typically not in my design schemes or wardrobe choices. But yellow has been catching my eye lately! So I was completely drawn to this gorgeous matte yellow and white glitter topper.


Meet Love Always Shines by Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish. Photos are two coats over A England King Arthur (which I- somehow- did not photograph on its own, so that review will be coming at a later date), topped with a coat of Gelous and a coat of Seche Vite. Taken in full sun.


As soon as I pulled this polish out of the mail, I knew I needed to layer it over a dark, moody grey. And it turned out amazing! It reminds me of the sun, finally shyly peeking out after an afternoon thunderstorm. 


Look at how bright and sunshine-y this looks in the bottle! How can you look at that and not smile a little bit?


Had to show a shade photo- the white pops out like wow. 


Cassie from Trelly's recommends using the dabbing method to apply her glitter topcoats, but I really didn't need to. I painted it on just like any regular polish, and it applied just fine. Not thick or gloppy at all, but it wasn't so sparse that I needed 6 coats to get good coverage. I'm not usually a big fan of bar glitters, because even the best of them tend to curl (especially on my super-curvy nails), but I really didn't have problems with this one. 

This is one of four polishes I received from Trelly's M.I.S.C., and the second that I've worn. (I don't always post in order.) I've been very impressed so far! Polishes can be purchased on Etsy- full size bottles are $9, and all colors are available as minis for $4.50. Be sure to like Trelly's on Facebook as well: :)

Support your indies, ladies!



* This polish was provided to me for an honest review.





1 comment: